Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Proooooooooooooooooocrastination!

So... guess who is suppossed to be writing a research paper at the moment? Is it you, Claire? Yes, alter-ego, it is! So, instead of writing a 9 page research paper (it's on The Phantom of the Opera, so it isn't that bad. But still, NINE pages...) I am messing around on Facebook and the Wicked soundtrack. I already listened and sang along, (in my opera voice, I might add) to the Phantom soundtrack AND did the dishes. Fiaro is sexy. *phew* I had to get that off my chest. But not in the book. BLAAAH.

Who's going to do NaNoWriMo this year? I want to do it again. It was fun. Difficult, with a very crappy novel produced, but fun. I hope I have time to do it this year, since I'll be all busy with Colorguard and stuff. Oh yeah, and 4 APs. Oh well!

Maybe I should get a LITTLE work done....

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment