Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seven is a marvelous number. It is so much fun to write, espcially if you are like me (and all of Europe) and put the little cross through the middle. Seven is the most common lucky number. Seven also happens to be the number of times I have tried to write this blog. I've tried introductions about me, rants about Harry Potter, a short story that was all description and no plot, several bold thesis statments covering topics from what I want in life to how such and such event effected my life, and all that crap that would most likely appear as a prompt on a seventh grade writing test, a list of numbers with what each one ment to me, etc, etc. Until I come to this topic that I find I can, unfortunately, write about with the most ease: my problems. Alas, the downfall of the human race, self-absorbtion. (No, not like a sponge). So, here is the end of my incredibaly short blog, and I promise there will be a better one up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment